Giving Hearts Day is is the most generous day in our region! This day provides an opportunity for non-profits to share their stories and we want you to be a part of ours. Wishes are waiting for giving hearts like you!
Here are the ways you can say #CountMe on Thursday, February 13th:
- DONATE at givingheartsday.org. Every donation of $10 or more will be matched up to a certain amount.
- SHARE why you're a giving heart for children with critical illnesses and encourage others to join you.
- NOMINATE Make-A-Wish North Dakota for additional donations at gatecity.bank/giving-hearts-day
- SCHEDULE your donation ahead of time so you don't forget! Right now, you can visit givingheartsday.org, add a donation to a charity to your cart, then check the box after the question, "Would you like to schedule your donation for Giving Hearts Day?" From there, you will simply complete the checkout process as usual, and your donation will be processed in the morning on Giving Hearts Day so that they count towards your Giving Hearts Day total.
- GIFT a donation for Giving Hearts Day. February 14th is Valentine's Day so consider giving a gift in honor of a loved one!
On February 13th: