Giving Hearts Day is is the most generous day in our region! This day provides an opportunity for non-profits to share their stories and we want you to be a part of ours. Giving hearts grant wishes!
Here are the ways you can say #CountMe on Thursday, February 14th:
- DONATE at givingheartsday.org. Every donation of $10 or more will be matched up to a certain amount TBD.
- SHARE why you're a giving heart for children with critical illnesses and encourage others to join you.
- SHOP at Mainstream Boutique in Fargo on February 14th and 10% of your purchase will go to Make-A-Wish.
- SCHEDULE your donation ahead of time so you don't forget! Right now, you can visit ImpactGiveBack.org, add a donation to a charity to your cart, then check the box after the question, "Would you like to schedule your donation for Giving Hearts Day?" From there, you will simply complete the checkout process as usual, and your donation will be processed in the morning on Giving Hearts Day so that they count towards your Giving Hearts Day total.
- GIFT a donation for Giving Hearts Day. February 14th is also Valentine's Day so consider giving a gift in honor of a loved one!
On February 14th: